Tuesday 29 June 2010

The Immortals #1 - Evermore - Alyson Noel - UK v US Cover


..........UK........................................................................................US
Very similar cover and a very hard choice for these cover. Evermore is a major Twilight wannabe but it just doesn't live up to the magickal and mysterious mind of meyer. (alitteration)


They are both so intruiging with the purple girl and a tiny hint of colour from the flower along with the silver foiled title. I love the UK title with the larger parts of the V, R, and O but I love the lower case glow on the US. I prefer the position of the quote THE IMMORTALS better on the UK and love the part where it says HE SAID HE'D NEVER LET HER GO but the US auhtor title doesn't have a capital letter which I luuurv. I dont like the pink writing on the US but comment what you think.


Overall I think the UK wins but would be perfect if everything stayed the same on UK but had the US title. But yeas UK are the winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment